Greetings and welcome to The Brains Trust blog page,
A place for wonderful information and inspiration from the collective members. Please read and enjoy news, reviews and a multitude of industry related ramblings and creative writings. Have at this blog, bookmark and RSS feed it, and hopefully the content will expand over the coming weeks and months!
Please enjoy!
From Mr Brain Trust Admin.
Brilliant! I love this idea, from the bottom of my heart. I hope to contribute fully and with much pizazz. Hooray!
ReplyDeleteHurrah for the Bra.... what is this blog's name anyway?
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hear your darkest confession, advices and anything related to our mutual interests, may it involves berating this awesome moderator of this site or ..... a discussion on cake recipes?
Number !
I wholly endorse this event and or product.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Brains Trust. I look forward to you enlightening me in the ways of the vfx force...
ReplyDeleteor something like that.