One thing that always irked me about using dual monitors and a wacom pad was having to choose between a tablet setup that only worked on the primary monitor and not the secondary, or a setup where the pad worked on both monitors but at the cost of a very sensitive X axis due to the width of the screen span.
Until now I'd relied on applescript to invoke a "monitor switch" if I was wanting to have the wacom jumping between screens - but apparently Wacom's latest drivers as of December 07 have fixed the issue, and you can now map a button that jumps the pad from one screen to the other in an instant! (only if your running a Cintiq, or an Intuos3 though!)
happy tableting!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Wacom drivers finally fix monitor spanning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brilliant! Now to buy those 2 x 30" Apple Cinema Displays. I heard someone wanted to get me them for my birthday?
ReplyDeleteThat's great! But what if I want to run 2x Wacom, with 2 monitors each? I saw something similar on the movie Swordfish starring Hugh Jackman. He was great in that.
ReplyDeleteViva Laughlin is awesome too I hear..
ReplyDeleteSwordfish Summary
ReplyDelete(Dragonball Z style)
'Ha ha, my hacking level is above 256bits! I have only revealed one eighth of my hacking powers...'