Welcome To The Brains Trust Blog!

Within this blog, you will find the wonderful ramblings of an eclectic crew of VFX artists, and interesting articles on tech, software, movies & games. Please read on, and enjoy.


Monday, March 17, 2008

fxPHD is ok... but first there was.......

CMIfx which has been supplying Vfx training videos for a number of years now.....

5 comments:

  1. Very cool CB.

    Stuff like this is why this blog was created! Hooray for links on the intrerwerbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great link CB. and very relevant to current discussions!


    Could be a more cost effective path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Simon to buy the CMI shake dvds when I first started on shake with iloura.
    I was not impressed at all with them.
    We still have them somewhere if anyone wants to waste some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harsh, I've got the Fusion Advanced Particles one and it's comparable to FxPHD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post CB - have started downloading a few already

    ReplyDelete